Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Some branched projects/SRs are missing from my home today
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, I do still not understand the problem. Can you send me a screenshot
from your view, please?

Sure.

Here's my home view:

http://susepaste.org/12287733

Here's my sub-projects view:

http://susepaste.org/94780101

As you can see:

branches:GNOME:Apps
branches:GNOME:Factory
branches:KDE:Extra
branches:M17N
branches:Mono:Community
branches:science

are missing from home view.

These type of requests are missing on the "new or review" combo box
from my view.

not if you click on some other item in the combo box and afterwards on "new or
review" again, right?

That is actually the bug that the initial load is showing something different
then the combo box is saying :/

Here's my "other requests" view:

http://susepaste.org/8381752

Here's my "new" SR view:

http://susepaste.org/38420847

Here's my "review" SR view:

http://susepaste.org/75466645

Insterestingly, then I switch back to "new or review" view, it's correct:

http://susepaste.org/80742565

So it might be a bug that: "other request" link refers to "new or
review" page, but that page initially is the same as this one:

http://susepaste.org/41761312

which is actually "declined view" only.

Greetings

Marguerite