Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Some branched projects/SRs are missing from my home today
Am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 03:45:02 schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi,

1. see
https://build.opensuse.org/project/subprojects?project=home%3AMargueriteSu

I have 7 branched projects.

But here: https://build.opensuse.org/home

it only shows
home:MargueriteSu:branches:OBS_Maintained:NetworkManager-strongswan

hm, I see even 16 projects which you are involved in ... looks correct for me.

Maybe our caching is bad, does a F5 help you today?

2. here: https://build.opensuse.org/home/requests?user=MargueriteSu

I have 2 SRs shown, but actually if I changed "new or review" to
"new"/"review", there're more SRs shown (total 7)

Anything happens to our code base?

The "new or review" combo box is currently not doing the same as when
initially loading the side. I agree that it is not very transparent.

The initial result are the requests which depend on an action of you.
Like requests from you which got declined or requests for your projects.

While the "new or review" also shows the requests from you, which got not
processed yet at the other side.

Maybe we should just add another combobox item here called "your tasks"
or alike?

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg