Re: [opensuse-buildservice] options.yml => configuration.xml
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:19:50 -0400
On 06/25/2013 07:47 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey ho,

here is the list of OBS config variables and what we should do with it.

http://demo.firepad.io/#fi16yqjHsT

Comments?

Some of the renaming is in my opinion not immediately obvious, for example

allow_user_to_create_home_project => homes

a more obvious name may be "create_home"

Then again I am probably missing some context and this might make perfect sense in a different context.

my $0.02
Robert
Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx