Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Constraints per spec file idea
Am Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, 10:29:34 schrieb Tomáš Chvátal:
Hello guys,

I am facing issue with constraints in libreoffice package.

We have one package folder with the sources and 10 spec files provided from
those. As it is huge beast it has requirement like >=3gb ram and plenty of
disk space (10g+ for the build only).

With this set of requirements if I set up the constraints it gets imposed on
all of those .spec files, even if I would need this only for the
libreoffice.spec, because with applied to all it takes ages to get the
possible machines to build this.

Thus the idea where i could specify in constraints which spec file they are
applied to, not just to the whole package.

When I am thinking of it maybe there is some way how to exclude the
constraint from being in other linked packages, but I dunno if that is
possible or how to achieve that.

hm, please add this problem to FATE 313811, the multi spec file support.
We should think about this problem when implementing it.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany