[opensuse-buildservice] rpc timeouts: Is api.opensuse.org behaving at the moment?
My local OBS is not able to build anything at the moment. I notice that the scheduler logs are filling with 'rpc timeout' errors

/srv/obs/log/scheduler_x86_64.log
2013-06-11 14:18:44: looking at high prio Desktop/SLE_11_SP2 (6/0/93/73/91)
- Desktop/SLE_11_SP2
fetching remote repository state for openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-11:SP2/standard
rpc timeout
repository 'openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-11:SP2/standard' is unavailable

This seems to be resulting in many (many!) packages being "broken" or "failed" in the webui monitor screen, and also, for some project/repository combinations:
"The repository setup is broken, build not possible"

Additionally, when deleting any <repository> ... </repository> block from the project meta, I get an error:
"Uncaught exception: undefined method `repositories' for nil:NilClass"
... so I can't reduce the complexity of any projects to help me debug this.