Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to add trees?

On 06/06/13 21:31, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
On 2013-06-06 08:32:06 +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013, 15:27:53 schrieb Michael Lindner:
Hi,

# osc add *
says "skipping directory 'build' "
What is the command to add an entire tree?

Also can see "add file" but not "add directory" on web interface.
Yes, we do not have that support...
Hmm do we need to support this at all/do you have a usecase for
such a feature?

Marcus

Well, my specific use for OBS at the moment is creating a custom Apache RPM for a client. When you untar the Apache/httpd source it's a rather complex tree. It would be nice to not have to tar it up after making changes, before uploading it, rather upload it all as raw .c/.h/.conf files etc. and use the OBS's inbuilt editor/SCM to handle changes.

This is just my case at the moment, I'm sure there must be others.

Michael.