Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal for api /build/_workerstatus change
Am Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013, 13:53:59 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 12:36:24PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Yes. So $sibling is actually a name and nothing else and $siblings
defines the actual split.

The question still is if you would call yourself a sibling if your the
only child :)

As backend is indeed a $FOO name, I give you another suggestion:
If your main elements are <daemon>, how about <daemons sibling="home"> ?

Then you just leave out the sibling attribute if there is no $sibling.

That's what I suggested, but Adrian wants that strange <sibling> element
for grouping purposes. I don't like it because you get a different
structure if there's a sibling or not.

We can have a single <sibiling> group as well in that situation, just the
"name" attribute is maybe then not available.

(AG
Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg