Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Discussion System GSoC 2013 project update for week ending on 05/31/2013
On Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Monday 03 June 2013 18:52:06 Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hello folks,

So, here is my first GSoC 2013 update. From now on, every monday, I will
be updating you all about the progress I am making on - Building a
Discussion System for OBS

Q. What have I done last week?

Well I got the good news about my GSoC 2013 acceptance last week itself
(feel free to congratulate me ;).

Big congrats to you from me as you know I love you AND I love that you're
working on this: having a discussion tool in OBS is really useful and
something I've been asking for for a while :D

Thanks :) . And yes we will make sure we build the best possible solution here.

Cheers!
Shayon