Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE_12.2: nothing provides libssh2.so.1(LIBSSH2_1.3.0) needed by libcurl4
El 29/05/13 14:48, Jan Engelhardt escribió:

Cristian Rodriguez added a symbol versioning patch that seems to have
never made it upstream. As such, 12.2's curl wants symbols that are not
present in newer versions of libssh2_org.

I submitted the patch to upstream but it got lost somehow, I will try again..

The way I see it, filesystems/libssh2_org can be removed as nothing from
the project seems to directly BuildRequire it.

Yes.