Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to add repository to local OBS instance
  • From: Stefan Cocora <stefan.cocora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 17:15:33 +0100
Thanks for your response Philipp,

To confirm, yes my local instance is connected to opensuse.org
Can I have my local obs connected with opensuse.org and at the same
time create another project that tracks packages locally ?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "If you want to hold the
project including the packages locally".
Doesn't creating another project and adding rpm/deb manually mean that
I'm holding the packages and and the project locally ?

Regards,
Stefan