Re: [opensuse-buildservice] States are no longer recalculated on obs
On 22-05-2013 13:56, Werner Flamme wrote:
Johannes Weberhofer [22.05.2013 09:27]:
I have a project ( home:weberho:UNSTABLE:php ) which is in "State needs
recalculation..." since more than 30 hours. Is there anything I can do to make it
building again?

Best regards,
Johannes