Re: [opensuse-buildservice] xUbuntu nothing provides libace-dev
If it is no good for hosting on OBS try http://pmbs.links2linux.org/
the OBS for such kind of packages. You should request your account on
the pmbs IRC.

Regards,
Damian

2013/5/19 Martin Koegler <martin.koegler@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 10:26:18PM +0200, Gianluca Emme wrote:
But this arise two questions:
- the source is in Debian format 3.0 quilt ; Opensuse build service
support this format for ubuntu builds ??

OBS can modify/generate debian sources only in the classic format,
but this is different.

For this, I just built the Ubuntu sources as-is - the libgnomecups package
has eg. for an older Ubuntu diff.gz while debian.tar.gz for a newer Ubuntu.

- on the previous email was told to me that universe repository has
not been added due legal issues ; so, I can be sure do not break some
legal rules importing the sources of a package present in the universe
ubuntu repository ??

The OBS team has no time review the whole universe archive theirself.

You need the check the source, similar as if you created the package.
openSuSE itself will probably serve as reference, what is acceptable.

Regards,
Martin