Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE dropped packages
  • From: Damian Ivanov <damianatorrpm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 16:35:51 +0200
Thanks Adrian. Though this doesn't work. The command itself seem to work as:
osc log -D openSUSE:Dropped $removed_package
instead of
osc log -D openSUSE:Factory $removed_package

I tried a few packages from openSUSE dropped though it shows only an
empty changelog. I tried it on BitTorrent, CASA and IPCE