[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.4 configuring build targets without distributions.xml
Hi all,

I have added a few distributions to my private OBS 2.4 instance with
prj, prjconf, rpms in /srv/obs/build/$DISTRO/standard/$ARCH/\:full and
all other thing which are neccessary to build against this project.

So until OBS 2.3 there was a file called
distributions.xml which defined the build targets for the webui.

I read the changelog of OBS 2.4 and I found this:

* The api file/distribution.xml is obsolete, the config gets stored in
the SQL database now. Existing file gets imported during migration.
The list from remote instances can displayed and updated
automatically now.

But I do not want to interconnect my OBS instance with the SUSE OBS.
How can I add the build targets, which I configured, to the webui?

The README.SETUP howto isn't updated yet, so I there is no advice to
configure the build targets. Even on the web I didn't find a way to
solve the problem.

Greetings,
Philipp

--