[opensuse-buildservice] Application:Geo OBS priority
Hi all,

The geospatial repository seems to be building only 1-2 projects at a time for the last 3 days.
Since we are upgrading some major applications, we need to build the whole repository and this delay is causing trouble to the users (postgis is still not released for 12.3).

I believe that this repository should have a priority raise in OBS (I don't know the current priority or if there is a problem in OBS currently).

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos