Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs clone whole project
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 06:32:24PM +0400, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Hi,

I want to clone whole a project (or link, or branch, or something like that)
into my home:. And I don't want to do it manually branching every package. I
think it is possible to do it in more easy way. What I need to reach:

1. ability to edit prjconf of the clone project

2. ability to patch some packages and add new, not existing in original
project

I want to test RPM AutoReqProv scripts for Erlang. I need separate project
cloned from devel:languages:erlang, where all packages will be rebuilt with
my magic and available for everyone to install and test.

You probably want a project link.

See how openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC is set up

At mainlevel:
<link project="openSUSE:Factory"/>

and on repository XML level use the linkedbuild="all" option.

<repository name="standard" linkedbuild="all">

Ciao, Marcus