[opensuse-buildservice] Buildservice mirrors?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:49:29 +0000 (UTC)
I'm looking to mirror the Virtualbox_backports repository on the build
service, but I seem to keep running into problems with connecting to
rsync.opensuse.org (connection slots full or a few other odd issues).
When I looked to see what mirrors there are of OBS, the list showed empty
- do those repos not get mirrored anywhere?

If they do, where can I find a list of them?

Thanks,

Jim

--
Jim Henderson