Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Replacement for my_work?
Hey,

On 18.03.2013 19:23, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar wrote:
Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

That's just wonderful - when is the next maintenance window to deploy
the change, so I can test?

<pun reason="intended">
There are 'planned' maintenance windows when new code can be deployed?
All according to release and change management?

when did that happen? :P
</pun>

I guess you don't realize that we are only 3 people who are responsible
for development of OBS and maintenance/administration of the three
biggest instances. Do you have an idea what kind of personal commitment
this means to this project?

But anyway, thanks for shitting all over it :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org