Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [ANNOUNCE] new osc plugin: prdiff for comparing projects
On Wed, 2013-01-16 at 16:02 +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted a way to quickly compare a project with its "upstream"
project, and a quick hack ended up as a new osc plugin:

Adam,

I finallly got around to using your plugin and, of course, love it...

Would you mind a small feature request? I ran it like this:
osc prdiff GNOME:Factory GNOME:Next -n
(GNOME:Next is usually the staging project while Factory is frozen or
needs to track a specific version).

now, this looks all fine, but for 'most' of the packages I created SR's
already... so I would like to see either one of the following
possibilities:

- Do not list packages which have a pending SR from $NEWPRJ to $OLDPRJ
- Optionally, instead of 'hiding' those, add the SR# to the information

Related, in getting the output more usable, it might be an option to
- Only show packages in a specific state
- Exclude packages of a specific type (differs, identical) from the
list... of course grep will do the trick too.. but you know :)

Thanks for the great work!

Dominique