Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Internet access during local build
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 08:14:58 +0100
On Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 17:35:56 wrote Gianluca Emme:
Dear Andreas,
It is not my script that try to download files from internet, but a
mandatory script for configuring the building of a IPOPT source
package.
IPOPT does not follow the standard configure method, and it has some
bash script that download extra files for builds optional features
that I have to activate.

Anyway, If it is not possible, I'll try to add a patch in order to
build IPOPT without getting nothing from internet.

Please do so. It would not be a reproducable build and actually a
privacy/security problem otherwise.

thanks
adrian

Thank you,