Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Internet access during local build
On 03/06/2013 05:35 PM, Gianluca Emme wrote:
Dear Andreas,
It is not my script that try to download files from internet, but a
mandatory script for configuring the building of a IPOPT source
package.
IPOPT does not follow the standard configure method, and it has some
bash script that download extra files for builds optional features
that I have to activate.

Anyway, If it is not possible, I'll try to add a patch in order to
build IPOPT without getting nothing from internet.

Or configure it in such a way that you download the files first locally.

Andreas