Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 18 - Please update mingw packages of boost on b.o.o

On Wednesday 2013-02-27 16:36, Adrian Schröter wrote:

[shitload of quote trimmed - Fedora 18 updates]

nevertheless they will have influence to other builds, so I can not update
them in the main GA project or I risk breakages in other projects.

Also I will not spend time to review their changes. And esp. boost packages
are known to break a lot :/

What we could do is to have a seperate :Update project containing

Yes please. That's also what some recent FATE# entry desires.