Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc build can't find dependency
  • From: Archie Cobbs <archie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:42:27 -0600
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
CPAN-L is provided as is, see the description of the project:

CPAN modules not in devel:languages:perl

This project builds all cpan modules generated by cpanspec without
developer interaction. If you want to fix a package,
copypac it from here and then submit it to devel:languages:perl

OK now I get it. The message above is a little confusing. I read it
before, and didn't consider that anything needed to be "fixed" as
there's nothing wrong with the package... it just needs to be "moved".

How about changing the project description to: "If you want to fix a
package, or make it available, copypac it from here..."

Thanks,
-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs