Re: [opensuse-buildservice] packaging frogatto game - src rpm question
The NoSource flag in the spec file would be what you are looking for,
but in your case you will prbably have to split the engine source and
the data files into two separate files.

In example:

Source0: frogatto-engine.tar.gz
Source1: frogatto-data.tar.gz