[opensuse-buildservice] Mono, obs, and /proc
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:36:02 -0700
I hope this is a simple problem to fix.

I have an OBS implementation, where the workers use chroot for builds (the nodes are too old for KVM based workers).

I'm building a package (ZeroC Ice 3.5beta) which has mono bindings.

When running the 'make install' for the mono portion, I run into trouble:
"Mono requires /proc to be mounted."

The makefile is running 'gacutil' which is a mono program to "install versioned assemblies
into the system Global Assembly Cache (GAC) to become part of the
assemblies that are available for all applications at runtime."

Is there a way I can work around this? I don't know of a 'clean' way to mount /proc in a worker's chroot.

Thanks.
--
Troy Telford