Re: [opensuse-buildservice] prjconf Prefer: with distribution version check?
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 05:43:44PM +0100, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 05:06:15PM +0100, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
But now I'm stuck, because I need to build the file package, which contains
the libmagic.so.1 lib, which is needed from rpmbuild.

According to http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_prjconf, a
clause
like:

Keep: file patch

would be sufficient, but even with an additional

Preinstall: file patch

the missing libmagic.so.1 error persists.

More misconception on my side?

Dunno. Can you please attach the logfile of the missing build?

mistyped, I meant failed build of course.

M.