Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Remote OBS: build fails with 400 remote error: remote error Bad request

Quoting Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>:

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:34:24AM +0100, Michael Schroeder wrote:

Darix just mentioned to me that we could also change the method
to a POST to fix it, which may be the cleaner fix.

Indeed, a POST would probably be cleaner for a 10k request (Darix said it was that big).

for now I reverted the patch, as darix was also looking into some other things being filtered away, and it gave him so far some good 'test machine'.

So for now, I'll just switch between patched and unpatched based on darix' needs :)

Dominique