Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: devel:languages:smalltalk dead?
2013/1/25 Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
2013/1/25 Matwey V. Kornilov <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>:

Is there
any smalltalker who wants to revive it or is it better to have it all
in Education?

How about you?

Well, I don't feel qualified, installing and packaging scratch was my
first (conscious) contact with smalltalk, I did not write a single
program (yet). I would prefer adding it to education because it is
used at least by some educational packages and this is quite a vivid
project so it might get more attention there.

And, I forgot to mention, there already is a Squeak aggregated into
Education
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=Squeak&project=Education
which is in a miserable state (showing successful builds without
having binaries?!).

Regards,
Michael