Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [ANNOUNCE] new osc plugin: "maintainer" - add changlog authors to normal maintainer output
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:02:00 +0100
Juergen Weigert (jw@xxxxxxx) wrote:
Hello all!

After several colleagues mentioned the importance to look into changelogs
if a contact person for a package is needed, I added this functionality to
the osc maintainer command.

Here is a trivial implementation as a osc plugin:
- https://github.com/jnweiger/osc-plugin-maintainer

Nice!

Should something like this be included in the core osc code?
Overwriting an existig command from a plugin is not really nice.

+1 from me. I would recommend you add it to the core, submit a pull
request, and hopefully Marcus will accept it. At least that worked
for me since he accepted prdiff earlier today :-) It's really as easy
as indenting the code and then putting it into osc/commandline.py:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OSC_plugins#More_information