Re: [opensuse-buildservice] package is excluded in buildservice
On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 04:59:43PM +0100, Meike Stone wrote:
Hello,

I try to make a new package on buildservice. Inside, there is only one link
(_link) to an other (own) package and I only changed the .spec file.
But all destinations are "excluded" and I don't know why.
I use osc to build the package.

Package can be found here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=openldap2p1&project=home%3Ameikestone

Does anyone can help me, or is there anywhere a logfile, where I see the
reason

In your projects home:meikestone meta you need to enable building, it is
disabled
for all repos apparently.

You can enable it in the webui.

Ciao, Marcus