[opensuse-buildservice] OBS Unstable : All packages broken

Hi everybody,

As I have to run an OBS unstable (no stable packages for openSUSE 12.2), I ran into a nasty issue yesterday after updating (mainly to get the security fixed rails stack.. which pulled the rest too).

Now, all my packages are 'broken' on the OBS instance.

Any kind of action on the package results in the error
SuSE/libupnp/4abd59121cd6fb8ce4c6b666d0a478c8: not in repository. Either not existing or misconfigured server setting for '$nosharedtrees' setting in BSConfig.pm

What's the best fix for this? bs_admin did not help me a lot yet.

Best regards,
Dominique