[opensuse-buildservice] how to designate a kernel version for a kmp?
Hi Guys:

I want to build a module for my opensuse, it's kernel version is
3.4.11-2.16-xen

but I found I can't , module verison from obs buiding is
3.4.6_2.10-2.2

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/todaygood123/openSUSE_12.2/x86_64/

I don't know how to designate a kernel version in .spec file .

now My module.spec file :

Name: module_param
BuildRequires: %kernel_module_package_buildreqs
License: GPL
Group: System/Kernel
Version: 1
Release: 0
Source0: Makefile
Source1: module_param_test.c

BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-build

%kernel_module_package

%description
This kernel module provides support module example.

%prep
%setup -T -c %{name}-%{version}
echo "module_param_test.ko" > Module.supported
cp %{SOURCE0} .
cp %{SOURCE1} .
#%patch0 -p5
#%patch1 -p5
set -- *
mkdir source
mv "$@" source/
mkdir obj

%build
for flavor in %flavors_to_build; do
rm -rf obj/$flavor
cp -r source obj/$flavor
make -C %{kernel_source $flavor} modules M=$PWD/obj/$flavor
done

%install
export INSTALL_MOD_PATH=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT
export INSTALL_MOD_DIR=updates
for flavor in %flavors_to_build; do
make -C %{kernel_source $flavor} modules_install M=
$PWD/obj/$flavor
done

%clean
rm -rf %{buildroot}