[opensuse-buildservice] Current Rails security issues and OBS Server project split
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:55:49 +0100

OBS 2.3 server administrators should update to latest rails stack to close
a number of critical security holes.

You can find latest OBS 2.3 including this stack in this new repository now:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/2.3/

Please note that we will remove the OBS server parts from openSUSE:Tools
project,
since we want to keep server and client parts seperate for the future.

This will allow you decide when to update to OBS 2.4 yourself by changing the
repository URL.

So this is a good time to switch to the 2.3 repo :)

obs-server packages itself are not changed.

happy new year
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH