Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need opensuse-buildservice contact detail.
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:13:37 +0100
Am Montag, 7. Januar 2013, 22:29:14 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
.
Hello,
I am thinking of buying a Fusion-io ioDrive SSD PCIe card [one of the
smaller capacity], for use in the Open Build Service (OBS)
I have not bought anything yet.

Some questions first:
1. Would a ioDrive SSD PCIe card work in one of the smaller build??
(x86_64) services.

I have not the hardware in mind, but we have enough different boxes, it
will fit in some for sure.

2. I need a Name and work address to send the card {on purchase} ,to
some-one on the opensuse-buildservice team I suspect. {e.g Adrian Schröter
?}

You can send it to

Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux
Maxfeldstrasse 5
90409 Nuernberg
Germany

Thanks!

3. I would like a second person to confirm the Name and work address to
send the card to.

Attaching a picture of the card.

Thanks Glenn

SUSE Linux Products GmbH