[opensuse-buildservice] Re: samba 4 build fails due to shlib-policy-name-error
On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 08:45:53PM +0100, Lars Müller wrote:

we get at the moment a badness of 10000 due to the old, legacy packaging
of /%{_lib}/libnss_winbind.so.2 in the samba-client package for the
network:samba:TESTING/samba project.
[ 8< ]

To circumvent this issue we use at the moment

setBadness('shlib-policy-name-error', 0)

in network:samba:TESTING/samba/samba-client-rpmlintrc That's not
elegant but for now it works.

This defenitly needs more investigation. In particular as the same
package sources fail with the same error when used inside
network:samba:STABLE/samba

Cheers,

Lars
--