Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [OBS Bug?]4 new "pseudo" requests, and encoding got changed?
On 12.11.2012 01:02, Marguerite Su wrote:
Hi, coolo,

...Traditional Chinese display is still random string. see ibus-rime in
Factory.
No, this is a package - I fixed only projects. I need to add some real
fix in the git.

and another thing: changelog is reported as "You probably tried to
display binary garbage, but got this beautiful message instead!"

it is not binary but text.

That's something for the editor guy - Sascha? :)

Greetings, Stephan