Re: [opensuse-buildservice] debian conversion fail
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:50:05 +0200
Am Freitag, 28. September 2012, 09:36:51 schrieb Martin Koegler:
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 09:27:07AM +0200, Klaas Freitag wrote:
I am seeing this problem in my builds on OBS, while local builds
work nicely:

[ 86s] now finalizing build dir...
[ 87s] running debian transformer...
[ 87s] converting
//usr/src/packages/SOURCES/owncloud-4.5.0.RC1.tar.bz2 to
owncloud-4.5.0.RC1.tar.gz
[ 94s] tar: owncloud-4.5.0.RC1.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file
or directory
[ 94s] tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

What is the problem?

https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/pull/27

The first commit should fix the problem.

merged and deployed after smoke test.

Debtransform can do lots of things, so testing every combination is
complicated.
To support further changes, I have included some input data for debtransform
using many features of it.

It is not a regression test suite, as the generated files need to be verified
manually.
Maybe I'll find some time to add an output check or improve it further.

That is really cool that you start with test cases in build script.
I will take care that they get executed during package build.

thanks a lot!
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH