Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Loading repos from spec file
Le 20/09/2012 20:42, Greg Freemyer a écrit :
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Johann LUCE
<jluce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
so how can i install Gnome3 repos from the spec file of my package ????
You can't from the "spec file".

You do it in the Project metadata (ie. as far as I know even the
package metadata can't do it).

I normally do it via the WebUI. Go to the Project Overview page,
click repositories, go to advanced, add the Gnome3 repos you want to
build against. Then drop the 11.4 standard repos that fail.

Greg
thanks a lot, i will try this

regards

johann