Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Storage problems ... cleanup comming ...
On Monday 2012-09-10 16:17, Werner Flamme wrote:

Claudio Freire [04.09.2012 17:04]:

Making a "noarch" repo would help at least my projects a helluva
lot, the arch-and-distro-dependent binaries are tiny compared to
the arch-and-distro-independent data.

Do it yourself :-)

I have a line reading "BuildArch: noarch" in my specfiles, right after
the Requires-lines. Now the package is build into the noarch repo.
Plus, I disabled building for x86_64 for that package - why building
twice when there is only 1 rpm coming out of it? :-)

Adrian: Why can't the scheduler do this on its own?

That would seem so much more automated.