Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Storage problems ... cleanup comming ...
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:54:56 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 6. September 2012, 14:40:14 schrieb Johannes Weberhofer:
Adrian,

I'd like to check only my repositories (home:weberho); is it possible to get
numbers for that? When I send the request below, I don't see my repositories
in the result.

Is it also possible to retreive download-numbers?

This is currently not easily possible. The code we had for
that is currently looking for a new maintainer so we get
download statistics again ...

Best regards,
Johannes