Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Storage problems ... cleanup comming ...
On 09/04/2012 09:49 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Hi,

our binary backend server is filled for more than 90% atm.

While we could increase the storage system there in general, we would
still have the problem that we need to sync most of the data also
to at least some mirrors. So we need to look a way to avoid
too much bloat there.

Attached is a list of the largest projects. Please think about
if they are really necessary or could be reduced.

thank you for your co-operation :)

1.2G home:toganm:testing
Here the culprit is racket and as soon as I fix the builds it will
hopefully be part of devel:languages:misc, so I need time

1.4G home:toganm:branches:Virtualization
1.2G home:toganm:python

I will cleanup these in the coming week, so again I need time

Thanks for providing a great build platform

Togan