Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Storage problems ... cleanup comming ...
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 12:04:03 -0300
2012/9/4 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
27G home:klaussfreire:debian

I removed 3 build targets from there that were least used according to [0]

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:26 AM, Cristian Morales Vega
<reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
280G games

Any way to get more detailed stats?

See [0]

I would be tempted to disable debug information from it, but it would
require a full rebuild and being the games repo it's well possible
that most of the size comes from actual game data (graphics and
sound). In fact two or three packages could be tacking most of the
space.
A way to make all this game data, probably in a noarch subpackage,
"build once and be available for multiple distros" would also help. (I
think "rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma)" was the latest rpm feature added, so a
package build in Factory should work in 11.4).

Making a "noarch" repo would help at least my projects a helluva lot,
the arch-and-distro-dependent binaries are tiny compared to the
arch-and-distro-independent data.

[0] http://www.suse.de/~coolo/repo.list