[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] How do I make service local on web ui

No, you dont understand.

make service localonly trylocal or disabled is the requirement of factory
submit because most of its package should be in a static status. if you
submit service into it. when a package got rebuilt it will also be rebuilt
every time with new source. (mainly we use service to fetch and pack source
codes in git/svn) and we have to provide a source package(dont download
from url every time in Factory)

but if you change them to localonly, it cant help you finish the job in the
mobile case you face. localonly means only run the service when you osc co
to local harddisk and ci back. but you have no osc on mobile.

they are two against things. so you should try download from spec url
service and then disable it. download from url service will remove the
downloaded stuff when disabled. I didnt try, but if it wont work, you can
only download the source to your mobile and upload.

I tried the download from spec and it didn't work for some reason, I copied and
pasted the url from the spec file into the add file from url and it worked. I
will try it again and then disable it but I don't hold much hope as the tarball
never appeared in the sources. Autobuild rejecting the tarball resulting from
download from url and then deleting _service is a bug because with that method
there is no service present. The add file from url worked perfectly before
services existed in the build service, it simply transfered the file direct
without prepending "servicedownload" to it's name. This function needs to be
added to the add file dialog. To download and then rename and upload the
tarball uses twice the bandwidth and is a waste of time,
It's a pity that there's no way to rename the tarball.
Thanks
Dave