[opensuse-buildservice] How do I make service local on web ui
I'm trying to update lilypond via web ui but I had to load the tarball direct
via url due to my lack of pc and cli osc. The result is factory automatically
rejects the sr due to a non local service. I deleted _service and was pleased
to see that the package still built but factory autobuild reject the submit
request because the tarball still contains "servicedownload:" in it's name
although there aren't any services present.
There's no way that I can see to rename it either.
Thanks
Dave