Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE 11.4 ... do not disable repos on EOL?
Am 27.08.2012 11:23, schrieb Marcus Meissner:
Hi,

Given the large amounts of negative feedback we get when we disable
the build repositories of just EOLed openSUSE distributions ...
and as 11.4 is targeted to be a Evergreen target again...

How about NOT removing the openSUSE 11.4 repositories this time?
Good idea

We could still remove the openSUSE 11.4 repos below home:* but
perhaps not for the rest of the namespace.
ACK

--

Christian
- Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.