Fwd: [opensuse-buildservice] Arch backend OBS fails
Hi,

Thanks that's fixed now.
But next issue would be that unity packages depend on some packages in
the Arch:community repo which is not
availble in OBS (yet?).

Btw. I am curious. How do you import the Arch repo without problems
with it's Rolling release style,
but problems are with Fedora:updates. Is the style of the arch repos
different or are the arch packages not up to date
and get updated once a month or so?

Regards,
Damian