[opensuse-buildservice] OBS + Summit + YOU
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:27:29 -0500
Often I've heard people in the North America region wish they could go
to the annual openSUSE Conference in Europe. But for many reasons,
can't afford to go or too far away.

Now, we have the solution for you. We bring the conference to the
United States. Next month, in Orlando, Florida, we will host the first
ever North American openSUSE event -- openSUSE Summit [1].

This is your chance to meet fellow OBS users as well as the OBS team.
Yes, Adrian Schroeter and his team will be there. Now you can meet in
person and express your thoughts about OBS and hear what's new and
exciting. In the evenings, sit back and pop a brewski with everyone.

And if you're not an expert OBS user, no worries. The Summit offers a
free workshops on RPM packaging and How to Work with OBS.

Check out the full announcement of activities posted today at [2].

See you all in Florida!

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Summit

[1] http://summit.opensuse.org