[opensuse-buildservice] [ANNOUNCE] vc-osc.el - osc backend for emacs vc-mode
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:22:07 +0100
Hi everybody,

If you are an emacs user then this may be of interest to you. Last
night I did a quick hack to produce vc-osc.el, so that most of the
normal vc-mode keyboard shortcuts beginning with `C-x v' can now work
in the normal manner.

https://github.com/aspiers/vc-osc#readme

Basic functionality works for me, but I have done very little testing
so far. Please feel free to give it a try and submit issues / pull
requests to github :-)

Adam