[opensuse-buildservice] Deltarpm generation and size limits
I was wondering why I was getting so few deltarpms for big package
updates (like libreoffice), and I went and checked the source[0]

It turns out that in line 32 it removes the drpm if its size is more
than half the non-delta size.

Thing is, this criterion is really ill-suited for big RPMs (which is
where deltas save the most bandwidth), since a DRPM on libreoffice
could be more than half the non-delta size, but still save
considerable bandwidth (hundreds of MB).

So... why not use a different threshold?

I propose 80% for packages bigger than 200k, and 50% for smaller packages.

Pseudo-patch:

@ -32,1 +32,5
- let drpmsize=$drpmsize+$drpmsize
+ if (( $drpmsize/200 < 204800 )) ; then
+ let ndrpmsize=$drpmsize+$drpmsize
+ else
+ let ndrpmsize=$drpmsize+$drpmsize/5
+ fi