Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Naming of debuginfo packages in CentOS-6
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Can some admin please fix this or do I have to configure anything
special on my own?

Hmm, die name of the debuginfo package is not something the
build service sets, it's set by the rpm macros used in CentOS-6.
So I don't really know why it doesn't create the correct result.

The CentOS_6 project's config must be missing a package that would set
that macro.

I've got no clue which one it is, though. It must be a package that
installs something in /etc/rpm